ELG attorneys counsel C-Suite executives and management teams, entrepreneurs and individuals on legal matters involving the complex relationship between employers and employees. Using the best employment methods available, ELG attorneys craft proactive contracts and establish management processes that reduce misunderstandings over the course of these important relationships. As a result, clients often rely on our attorneys’ advice in connection with their daily employment decisions.
The ELG employment team also advises entrepreneurs and individuals with respect to corporate mergers & acquisitions. As companies are sold, we draft and negotiate employment and separation agreements to assist in the smooth transition of the seller’s roles within the purchasing organization’s leadership structure.
Our employment practice also intersects with ELG’s securities practice in matters relating to the issuance of equity awards and the implementation of the appropriate equity plans.
ELG’s employment lawyers handle a range of matters, including:
- Allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and other wrongdoing
- Compensation package negotiation
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Equity plans, profit-sharing plans and other compensation arrangements that properly align incentives among employers and employees
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and other reasonable accommodations
- Internal investigations
- Pandemic-related workplace protection
- Reductions in force
- Restrictive covenant agreements concerning confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation
- Severance and termination agreements
- Wage and hour issues
- Whistleblowing claims
For more information about how ELG attorneys may help with Employment & Executive Compensation, please connect with us through info@ELG.law.