Natalie L. Reeves
Natalie Reeves represents clients across a range of general corporate matters, particularly in the area of mergers and acquisitions. Her experience encompasses multiple industries, including technology, insurance and manufacturing, and she has represented several of the world’s most prominent private equity funds in auctions of public and private companies. She is also experienced in public and private securities and banking matters, having represented clients in multi-billion dollar and cross-border transactions in areas including consumer goods and communications. She has been recognized on several occasions for her work on major deals in publications including American Lawyer.
Her practice includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Corporate/Outside General Counsel
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation of the world’s fourth largest contact lens manufacturer in its acquisition of the world’s fifth largest contact lens manufacturer in a deal valued at over $1.2 billion.
- Representation of a large technology company in its acquisition of a leading company in the radio frequency field in a deal valued at over $230 million.
- Preparation of documents to be filed on behalf of clients with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including securities registration statements (Forms S-4, S-8, S-1; S-3), annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10Q, current reports on Form 8-K, escrow agreements, Section 16 filings on Forms 3, 4 and 5, and Schedules 13D and 13G.
- Preparation of correspondence with regulators such as the SEC, including requests for no-action and response letters following SEC comments on various securities filings.
- Preparation of materials to filed with self-regulatory organizations, such as the New York Stock Exchange, including listing applications and notices of change of status of issuer.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Spencer Legal LLP